In the last two years:
Now, these are bad pennies, like the cheap counterfeit Ray-ban sold on the sidewalk of a street market.
But they are born from the (luckily now declining) market success of other more polished imitations such as:
.. while those that are fluent in Agile know that Agile is about the learnings made during the journey of gradually growing the organisation’s own ways of working internally, with help from some guiding principle, an incomplete starting point, and inspirations from a set of known patterns & practices leading to other novel practices.
Have you seen some of these bad pennies too?
Interact and re-share:
– The original post on Linked-In: click here
– The State of Agile Software, Martin Fowler
– Recipes vs Chefs, video clip
You may also be interested in these community created guides:
– Executive summary for everyone considering investing in Agile: https://bit.ly/AgileInvestingExecutiveSummary
– Information for decision-makers considering the SAFe framework: https://bit.ly/SAFe4DecisionMakers
– Information for decision-makers considering large consultancy firms’ Agile offering: https://bit.ly/agileOffering4DecisionMakers
See how we can help.
You, your team, your organisation.